3.14.2015

Check Out These Hilarious Photobombs


Hahaha.  This is pretty funny shit.

Don't cha hate it when someone RUINS one of your picture perfect precious memories with their silly ass???

I know I do!  (This probably would've been my engagement photo, jerkoffs!  Y'all know who you are!!!)


Well it's a helluva lot funnier when it's someone else's life moment being sharted on by some idiot in the background!  Check it out >


Happy Prom! Love, creepy peeking guy in the garage. 


Haha!  Lunch!


The fuck?


BUM LOOKER! CHEEKY MONKEY!


She's just getting her jam on no big deal.


Men think they don't need to wear shirts but you DO!  Unless you're Ryan Reynolds or something we don't wanna see them tittays!


Again...The fuck?


Oh grow up lady!


I have a buddy we call Spillz.  I get it.


This is wrong on so many levels.


lol Chicks.  Ew.    

Actually, I've had one of my signature changes of heart - now I'm kind of thinking the only thing better than a precious memory caught on digital is one with a funny ass person fucking it up in the background.

I get it.  I get jokes. ;)

All Images Via www.chacha.com/gallery/2514/what-are-outrageously-great-photobombs/finished

No comments:

Post a Comment