1.17.2012

Did Brody Jenner Dump Avril Lavigne? UPDATED: Brody and Avril's Twitter Response


I fucking hope so!  Brody is mah boo!  MAH BOOOOO!  I love him - have since the Princes of Malibu and in celebutard years, that's a pretty long damn time.

Anyways, I peeped 3 of the articles spewing this beautiful tale of bastard love gone bad and it would seem that all 3 have a different story to spin so I'm gonna take this one with a grain of salt until either one comments on the breakup.

Yahoo OMG says Brody dumped her ass because she was pressuring him into marriage and he wasn't ready...EOnline simply says a source told them about the split with no reason given (keep in mind E owns the Kardashians and Brody is - whether I like it or not - a Kardashian stepbrother, so maybe one of those bigass K obsessed siblings of his outed the story so Ryan Seacrest would ignore faltering ratings).  UsWeekly has the meatiest of the articles saying his (ahem) career was all out of whack from following her around on tour and that she wouldn't let him stay in the 'Bu long enough to get his shit together.

Avril and her people have not commented and Brody only wrote this on his twitter (right when the story broke about 12 hours ago.)


Oh, I'll relax all right.  I'll relax on your bed in some sexy shit until you come home!  RAWR!  I'm a canuck chick too!!!  Brody has dated Jagger Queen of Canada Jadye Nicole, some chick he calls Britney CanadaWhore AND Avril...

I'm SO in.

Call me BOO!!!  (But only after you get that fucking tattoo of Avril's name removed from your ribs!)

UPDATE 18/01/11:  Brody and Avril have taken to twitter and it looks like this is most likely false BOOOO!  Brody wrote last night:


To which Avril replied:


Lame.

Image Via www.uk.omg.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment