1.16.2012

The Hell is This? Beyonce Looks White on her New Album Cover - PIC


What is this?  Seriously, what the hell IS this?

Beyonce's new album cover (the one being used to re-promote her fourth album) shows a very sexy, very WHITE Beyonce on it and it is just weird as all hell.

Really girlfriend?  We doin' this now?

But not to worry, even though she's taking a page straight out of the Michael Jackson BlackIsWhack playbook, she is still her beautiful ebony self in real life.

Damn, Beyonce - you're better than that!

Image Via www.radaronline.com

1 comment:

  1. I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I'm not positive whether this post is written by him as nobody else recognize such exact approximately my trouble. You're amazing!
    Thanks!

    Here is my blog post - XXX Video Fix

    ReplyDelete