12.06.2011

Blake Lively is Kissing Mah Boo Ryan Reynolds Now


Ugh.  Skank.

First off, I thought stupid, hot Blake Lively was banging Leo or something...Secondly, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BITCH DOING ON MAH MAN!?!  Get off of him, ho!  He doesn't like that!

Granted, Ryan and I are not officially dating but that's not important.  I am very protective of mah boo and would do anything for him - Know that.

Anyways, not only was this wench seen sucking his face on a "romantic weekend" (barf), but she was also seen leaving his apartment with a pillow!  A fucking pillow!  Why not just slap on a sign that says, I'm a stupid horny hot chick who can kind of act and I just banged Ryan Reynold's brains out, bitches!  God!  At least it'd be more subtle.

Title Image Via www.tmz.com
Post Image Via www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment