12.06.2011

Don't Call Melissa Gorga a Stripper or She'll Sue Your Ass


Real Housewife of New Jersey, Melissa Gorga, is on the warpath in regards to her very own personal Strippergate and she is looking to lay the legal smack down on any of "youse" guys callin' her out as a nekkid dancer.

Bottom line, she was never fully On Display (see what I did there?) like a couple of past employees and her loud bitchy sister-in-law Teresa Giudice have alleged - she was a waitress and can prove it so everyone needs to shut the hell up. 

TMZ reports, "[Gorga] has been hounded by the stripper talk ever since a former Lookers [Lookers Gentleman's Club] employee began calling BS on Melissa to the media ... insisting she was an exotic dancer at the club.  But Gorga claims she can PROVE she never got naked -- unearthing payroll sheets which list her as a "bar maid" ... and getting a sworn affidavit from longtime club owner Chris Kontos, in which he testifies Melissa "worked solely in the capacity as a bartender."

Her lawyer says, "At this time we are aggressively pursuing the commencement of litigation against any and all individuals, in any jurisdiction, who have or continue to disseminate false statements against Melissa Gorga."

Personally, I don't see the big damn deal either way.  Stripper or not - who gives a fuck?  This story barely hit my stupid radar and I read this garbage all day. 

Shit!  I bleed Housewives gossip! And, though I love me some Gorgas, in my opinion this story barely bled at all...

Image Via www.thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment