5.31.2011

Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Together? UPDATED


Maybe.

And yeah, I totally know it's a douchey move to post on a maybe thing but it's a slow day and I don't want to write about Schwarzenegger again.

So, back in November Perez Hilton's ghost writers announced that Baz Luhrmann had introduced Serena VanderHobag and the King of the World at a dinner.  Well, check this old biddy gossip out, since Leo's split with Bar Refaeli he and the blonde clothes hanger have been spotted "canoodling at the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc in Cannes over the weekend!"  Well, fuck me!  Canoodling!  I don't even know what that means so I'm going to assume it means that he banged her in France.

Anyways, Blake's Manager an insider reveals that, "She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap. They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple."  She was wearing white!  He was in a baseball cap!

I'm so sorry that you wasted your time reading this.  My bad.

(Original Post From May 17, 2011)

UPDATE - 06/01/2011:  It appears that reports were not too far off with this one.  Recently, Blake was spotted jetting out of  hotel with I-got-fucked hair moments before DiCaprio strutted out of the same hotel doing his whole don't look at me but look at me cool guy thing!  Gasp!  I smell a new supercouple!  I'm thinking maybe Bleo or LeLake may be some good names for the newest power duo...don't steal that though!  Patent pending, bitches!

Image Via www.popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment