5.29.2012

Kim Kardashian's Handler Bitches At Cop - Cop Schools Her in Return - VIDEO


I don't really write about Kim Kardashian anymore because screw her that's why, but check out this little nugget from TMZ showing that her "handlers" (I can't believe people need handlers like they're in an effin' zoo but whatevs) are just as far up her ass as she is!



I'm glad the cop schools the stupid chick!  You go, Carl Winslow!  Not everyone wants Kimmy's autograph, ho!

And then she says she's going to report him for violence to his Sarge because of the way he's speaking to her???  WTH?  I wish you could arrest people for being morons sometimes.  I really do...

Then maybe we'd have fewer Kardashians and Hiltons running around making us all look stupid.

Gah!

Image Via www.tmz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment