3.27.2012

Alicia Silverstone Feeds Her Kid Like a Mama Bird (Spit and All!) - VIDEO


For those youngens who think that Paula Abdul started her career as a judge on American Idol, you may not know who this is...

Alicia Silverstone used to be this really cool chick who made a couple of dope ass IAmWomanHearMeRoar Aerosmith videos back in the day when music videos were good.  She was also Cher in Clueless which was a fucking EPIC movie in the 90s.

Well, she posted a video of her feeding her kid on YouTube and it is all sorts of gross!  She feeds him like a mother bird...pre-chewing the food up and then horking it into his mouth.



Now, I don't have kids so what the hell do I know? (the last thing I need is a kid telling me what a lazy idiot I am, trust me.)  But the kid seems old enough that he is going to remember this pretty vividly.  Mom spitting in his mouth all the time...

Personally, I wouldn't want that memory...

PS - the vid is called "Bear Eating my Mouth" because apparently now when she eats food he "attacks" her mouth trying to get his grub on (and I guess his name is Bear.)

Freakin' hippies...

UPDATE:  The kid's 10 mos so he's younger than I thought.  I thought he was 2 or so and didn't care enough to google it.  My bad!

Image Via www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment