1.05.2012

Jersey Shore S5 Update - Vinny Leaves and We Meet "The Unit"


It's Jerzday, bitches!!!

In honor of the new season starting, let's take a look at some of the more interesting gossip that's surfaced about the new season airing tonight at 10pm EST.

First off, Snooki is no longer a meatball.  Oh yes, she's totally skinny now and doesn't look like she ate JWoww anymore.  She credits it to working out but the 'bloids have posted a few diet pill stories in the past that sound way more plausible than her hittin' the gym.  She looks good though - Other Snooki (Deena) is sadly still a pig though.  Avert your eyes...she's...horrible!

Some douchebag who calls himself The Unit will be introduced as a "character" (I doubt a main one though) this season.  (Editor's Note: LOL - "Unit" - so stupid.)  He's the Situation's brah so I'm thinking this is obvi a side dish to the Snooki-sucked-theSituation's-dick storyline which is such a dumbass storyline!  Who the fuck cares if she sucked him off???  That's what Snooki does!  Loses and gains weight randomly and sucks guys off.  Fuck!  Is the Situation new?

Movin' on...

Now this one is the interesting one IMO.  According to Snooki (when she was last on The Tonight Show) Vinny Guadagnino leaves at some point in season 5.  Snooks says, "...the hustle and bustle of fast-paced reality TV life catches up to him."

What does that mean???  I watch this shit ALL the time and no one seems to be movin' too fast.  I'm surprised they can walk half the time! 

Vinny (when he was on Kimmel) said, "It got real for me for a little bit and I had to take care of myself...But you'll see -- a good thing ends up coming out of it." 

Stay strong, Vinny!  You and JWoww seem to be the only two with more than half a brain.  Other than that...

Bring on the motherfucking UNIT!

(PS - I live tweet the show EST every week unless I'm hungover to shit.  Check me out at @bungledbotched.) 

Image Via www.tvguide.com

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This post is great! Too bad for me, I don't have cable at the moment so I will not be able to be in front of the TV watching it...BUT believe me you..At ten pm I will have droid-x in hand reading your tweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...Deena seems to be getting fatter and fatter and the dresses she wears i find it hard to believe that people in jersey look like that thats just plain gross and the makeup she wears omg.. is all I can say now snooki looked very very cute when she posted her picture without makeup sadly enough she looks better like that Sammi needs to do sometihng about her style she just doesn't look right when she wears dresses and them stupid looking heels i like watching the jersey shore because i never seen such ignorant people acting like fools and sleeping around like they do (STD) people its not like there are that young 21,22 is young love dj pauly d and vinny ronnie is a cool dude to the situation and his unit blah blah... im not sure why its such a big deal for them to call out snooki move on with another story line they were talking last epidsode like nothing ever happened now its coming up again surely with the wildness in the house theres better drama than that if i were young yuou couldnt pay me any amount of money to slepp with the situation yukky.....

    ReplyDelete