12.03.2011

Hanson is Making Beer Now - Naming it MMMHop - I'm Not Joking


Um, isn't Hanson like fucking twelve? 

Just kidding!  That's an old pic but it's Saturday and I ain't spending my Saturday looking for a recent pic of Hanson - this one came up first on Google. 

But seriously, when I think about beer, the last band I'm likely to think of is friggin' Hanson!  Motley Crue - yes, Aerosmith - sure, back in the day more, Amy Winehouse - DEFINITELY!  But Hanson? 

Not so much.

PerezHilton.com reports that, "Isaac, Taylor and Zac are in process of getting their own Indian Pale Ale on the shelves early next year."  And the youngest bro said, "We of course make records — they are fundamental to what we do. But we wanted to create a brand so that our fans have a greater experience." 

Well, I do enjoy the experience of beer...

And (not to be threatening) but if I see ANY dudes drinking this piss at a bar, there is a 99% chance I am going to hoof you in the nutsack and yes, you totally deserve it. 

Know that.

Image Via www.ology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment