12.14.2011

13 YO Girl to Santa on Christmas List - Get me these Gifts or I'll Kill You


Wow!  I wouldn't normally call a 13-year-old a jerk but this Mekeeda Austin is a real jerk!

What the hell messed up little kid writes a list to Santa asking him for shit and then threatens to kill him if he doesn't deliver?  Besides Milania Giudice...?  She looks like a punk too...and she spelled 'Claus' wrong!  Mama save the future of us allllllll!!!!

So what exactly was in little Mekeeda's letter to Santa?  World peace, food for the starving, homes for the homeless? 

Nope, this little shit wasn't even threatening Santa for something that would help some folks out!  She wants a Blackberry, a designer Laura Knitted 33 Jumper, money, Converse trainers and sunglasses.  She also wants 'the real' Justin Bieber and teenage singer Austin Mahone.

She signed the letter 'Remember…two of these, or you die.'

Now I know what you're thinking...she's joking!  That's what kids do!

Oh and I prob would believe that if the bugger hadn't added that she would 'hunt down' Santa's reindeer and 'cook them and serve their meat to homeless people on Xmas day' if she doesn't get her way.

What did the reindeer do?  They didn't do anything!  At least she mentions the homeless here though eh?  Ha!

Her mother was shocked to all hell when she found the demanding note in her school bag, but isn't punishing her for the letter and has actually even 'vowed' to meet her demands saying: "You don't want to get on the wrong side of Mekeeda.  When I first found the letter I thought it was funny, now I think I better get her what she wants, the last thing I want is for her to kill Santa.  I know it sounds like she is spoilt but I like to get my daughter what she wants also you don’t want to get on the wrong side of her."  She even said she'd get the ninth grader the Blackberry though she thinks she'll lose it quickly!  Mother of the year says, "She loses phones constantly, so I know the Blackberry won't be in her possession for long, but she will be furious if she doesn't get one."

Well damn!  I don't even have a fucking Blackberry!  And she's worried about her killing Santa if she doesn't cave?  (Earmuffs kiddies)  > THERE IS NO SANTA!

Mekeeda said: "I was angry because I thought I wasn't going to get all the presents I wanted this year. Even though my mum found the note I still think I will get most of the things I want.  I don't see any problem with the letter, I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them."

Lemme help you out with that one, Mekeeda, since I believe your mother is an ENABLER who is creating a little monster.

YOU SHOULDN'T GET THEM BECAUSE YOU THREATENED TO KILL SANTA FOR THEM.  Now chill the fuck out, kid!

You're welcome. 

Image Via www.viralswagger.net

1 comment:

  1. You're right, she's violent so she shouldn't get what she wants... apart from maybe Bieber.

    ReplyDelete