11.11.2011

Maury Povich Invites Justin Bieber to Take Paternity Test on Show


I fucking knew it!!!  Man!  I need to start betting on more shit!  If I had a buck for every time I called a celeb a douchebag and it turned out that they actually were one, I'd be rollin' in it.  And if NWA is to be believed than apparently, 'Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money' and I don't want no bitches so the money would be nice...

But anyways...  

So basically, I've just been sittin' here, waitin' around...wondering when in the god damn hell Maury was going to do his job - NAY his civic duty - and get this kid to take a pat test on his paternity-test-obsessed show.   Well, I can stop wondering now and go back to harassing my cat, The Judge (shout out BooBoo!), because...

Perezitos.com is reporting that the talk show LEGEND has "...reached out to Beibs and invited him to and his accuser, Mariah Yeater, to come on his show...a spokesperson for the show says "We are actively pursuing this story."  A former executive producer for the show says, "Maury is trusted by millions of viewers and if Maury told Justin 'You are not the father,' everyone would believe it."

Well, that and the negative paternity test but whatevs...I trust Maury though...I work from home so I get down with a little trash TV during the day.  He sometimes loses out to Springer but mostly interferes with my reruns of Housewives on Reality Channel so I rarely check him out but when I do, he seems to know what he's doing.

DO IT BIEBER!

Or don't...what the hell do I care? 

Image Via www.twirlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment