10.31.2011

Kim Kardashian's Statement on Stupid Divorce UPDATED W/ Statement from Kris Humphries


Ryan Seacrest got Kim's statement and here's what she had to say on the divorce:

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

And just for shits and gigs here's what E Channel had to say about their beloved cashcow:

"All of us at E! are surprised and saddened by this news, and we send our support to Kim and Kris at this difficult time.  The Kardashians have always been uniquely open with all aspects of their lives from joyous events to intimate moments to heartbreaking transitions. E! will continue to share the fascinating real lives and larger-than-life existence of this close-knit family."

Whatever.  E's probably already editing the two-hour divorce special.

Return the gifts, asshole...and the ring.

UPDATE:  Kris is finally speaking and saying he wants to repair his broken marriage.  He told TMZ "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."  (I heard he's really religious.)  Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."  Well day-um!  Good for him for not wanting to be a joke for the rest of his life on the list of shortest "celebrity" (I use that term loosely) marriages but do these two not talk to each other?  The two camps seem very divided on what's goin' down with this nonsense.

Image Via www.fhm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment