10.17.2011

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie put Malibu Beach Pad up For Sale


In today's FML post, I'm going to show you Brad and Ang's Malibu beach house.  The sucker is up for sale for about $14 mill. 

This is the exterior.  Even the outside looks like these guys don't fuck around when it comes to real estate.

 This is probably where Brad and Ang sit around and talk about how awesome they are.




Who needs an ocean?  These bitches have a pool!  Even though they live on a fucking beach!

That's so ostentatious.

You guys just WAIT until I'm rich and famous!  Imma have me a mansion better than this!  And I'll have less kids to fuck up my shit - prob only one...hopefully a boy - no one messin' with the queen. 

Booyah! 

Title Image Via www.angelinajoliepics.com
Home Images Via www.realtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment