9.11.2011

Teen Mom Update - April and Butch Divorce


Oh no!!!  Catelynn and Tyler's parents are getting divorced!  I always thought that between the fights and the jail stints I saw some glimmers of real love there but alas, Butch likes to hit women (scumbag) and women don't like to be hit, so due to "domestic abuse issues" the two have decided to split.  April posted the following status updates on her FB page:

"darl lynn baltierra is a wife beater put that on tv bit6ches"
"I am single. Getting a divorce. Butch [is?] a d*ck let me know!"
"darl baltierra [likes] too beat women"
"butch likes to hit women now hes [on] his way to JAIL"

I'm not too sure if he's in jail or not but girlfriend is (rightfully) PISSED!  Divorce is not a good thing but it's the ONLY thing if there is violence.

At least Catelynn isn't her fiance Tyler's step-sister anymore.  I always thought it was weird no one ELSE thought that was weird!

Now if we can just get Amber to stop smacking Gary around we won't have to see any more shameful violence on the show...

Image Via www.imbringingbloggingback.com

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people thought it was weird but they aren't blood related at all and Tyler and Catelynn were together way before Butch and April ever were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, merely concluded, to you plus Simon using the Webinar.
    my site - Genital Wart Remover

    ReplyDelete