8.10.2011

Rebecca Black Was "Bullied" into Home Schooling


I wasn't going to go there because let's face it, Black is on about minute 14 and a half of her 15, and in about a month she'll be relegated to nightmares and re-runs of Katy Perry Videos.  But when I read about the bullying that was happening - the nefarious and systematic (you like that Krazy Kelly Bensimon?) bullying - that was going on, I was shocked!

Check out what those little 7th grade bitches were saying to her!

"When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice ... Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?'"

LOL!  Damn near spit out my drink!  What the hell kind of bullying is this???  This is not bullying!  Holy fuck, woman!  When I was a kid they would really bully your ass!  I'm talking make-you-have-an-eating-disorder bullied!    

Her mom says it's "hard to go to school when you are so famous" and also said some bullshiz about Black needing to focus on her (ahem) "music career".

Where am I???  Is this a dream?

It must be, eh?  So, someone wake me the fuck up and get me a coffee and a butt - I am SO done with this chick.

Image Via www.iamchiq.fooyoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment