8.18.2011

Jesse James and Kat Von D are Back ON!


Really guys?  We're doing this?  I used up all my best Jesse James/Kat Von D jokes already but WHATEVER!

These two always have to make it difficult - ugh!

After calling off their engagement last month in the middle of an badly-timed TLC PR blitz - Kat and Jesse announced on Thursday that - hazzah! - they are back together again. 

This comes right after TLC announced they were cancelling her show - LA Ink.

"Sometimes you are only given one chance in life," Jesse told People Magazine.  "It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."

Translation - I'm a dickhead who can't find anyone else to marry me and she is willing to wed my sorry ass even though I'm a huge, stupid douchebag who took a public shit on America's sweetheart.  So, yeah - we're getting MARRIED!

(Look at that!  I guess I did have a few more barbs to throw out there - Booyah!)

Of course, they took to twitter to make everyone barf at their "love" -

She posted the above pic to him a couple of hours ago and he posted the below pic along with the words *para siempre* which means forever in spanish.

Whatever.

Images Via www.twitter.com

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? Just looking at these pictures is enough to make me wanna stab my own eyes with a red-hot ice pick! I used to like her, but when she took up with him, any and all respect went down the toilet. UGH, let them rot together out of the public's view!

    ReplyDelete