8.19.2011

Emilio Estevez Says Charlie Sheen is All Good Now


Phew!  Now I can move on with my life!

Gordon Bombay is sticking up for his trainwreck brother saying it's all good in the hood, yo!  Even though this guy lost his starring role on the highest-rated sitcom on TV, two goddesses, his wife, his teeth and generally most of his dignity.  He's fine.

Says Estevez, "He's got his voice back. And I think he's got his focus. He's on a new show and he's gonna be roasted by Comedy Central – which I think is going to be hysterical. I think that he's really got it together and he's very excited about the crew of the show he's putting together."

Yeah, that roast is going to be pretty epic but as for his "focus", only thing that motherfucker is focused on is where to get some sweet hooker ass. 

I'll believe it when I see it.

Image Via www.themoviescene.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment