5.13.2011

Michaele Salahi's Song Bump It Released


Cover your eardrums, people!  There's a new housewife single out!

Notorious douchebag Michaele Salahi, has dropped a track called Bump It because apparently any a-hole with a voice can record music now.  It's supposed to be available on iTunes today but after conducting a half ass search for it, I didn't see it.  I'm going to check back later though and trash it in the review section for fun if I'm bored because I'm off today and hey - you gotta live, right?     

I checked out the song on TMZ and I gotta say - it was pretty, well crappy.  Not gonna lie.  It begins with the dumbass line “Like, I’m so hot, and like, you’re so not.”  Which as anyone with half a brain knows is one of the stupidest opening lines of a song since "What you gon' do with all that junk?  All that junk inside your trunk?"

Really it just seems to be her saying Loud, loud, loud, loud, loud over and over again.  Must be a dance track...

93% of people said it sucked on TMZ.com so I hope she's not putting all her spoiled eggs in one basket here.  This may not be the best way to make the money she needs to crash her way back onto the D-List and buy back Sparkle.  Get a job, yo!

I didn't see that idiot Tareq jumping around in the background so bonus points for that but really when you start with a negative score, bonus points are neither here nor there.

Image Via www.dcsmostfabulous.com

1 comment:

  1. Correction: lt's called "Bum Pit".

    ReplyDelete