5.24.2011

CoCo Launching Clothing Line


Throw out your Alexis Couture and Juicy track suits!  There's a new clothes line a-coming!

CoCo (I don't know if she has a last name but she is married to Ice T so I'm thinking it may be T) is launching her very own slutastic clothing line called "Licious".  Uck - Am I like the only mofo on the planet who thinks saying/using the word licious is extra douchey?  Like Fergielicious...who the fuck says that? 

The huge-breasted one says:

"For the everyday woman with curves. [The clothes] have that extra stretch within their step for those that need an extra lift for her gift. My clothes are meant to make a statement. I'm not dull in any way and all the bright colors and styles show that.  This is for the woman who wants to show off a little more. I always had a problem getting my clothes to fit right, I was always getting them tailored so I know what women go through."

Um yeah, but you have triple M tittays or something and an ass implant the size of Texas!  "Most women" ain't built like you honey...they're built more like Arnold's horny maid.


Man, not to sound old or anything, but I remember when Coco meant Chanel not asshat. 

Image Via www.allstarscoop.com and www.dlisted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment