5.18.2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Baby Mama Revealed!


And the homewrecking staffer at the center of a possible political power couple divorce is...

Mildred Baena!  Mildred!  The chick's name is Mildred (as in grandma Mildred!) and as you can see in the above pic she is um...quite busty?  Looks like she's a hardcore lay in the sack though.  Gross.  

So, grandma Mildred is 50-years-young and was mopping up shit on the bathroom floor one day in the 90s when Arnold put his unwrapped cigar in her grandma hole resulting in a son.  That's hot.

The Sperminator has supported the love child but, despite being worth $800 million himself, reports are saying that the baby mama is not so well off.  Yeesh, I hope he at least gave her some fat Christmas bonuses and hefty raises throughout her longtime employment.  I would've chucked her a mill or two if I were him but I'm a pretty cool chick.

Anyways, that's this morning's Schwarzenegger update - ugh, I gotta say, I'm getting awfully tired of having to type the name Schwarzenegger all the time.  It's a tough one!  Makes me long for the days of Tiger Woods' douchebaggery.

Image Via www.everyjoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment