4.15.2011

Sister Wives to Welcome 17th Child


Yes that's right folks, 17th.  As in one after 16 and one before 18!  As in that is too many GD kids!  Maybe they should try and leave some room on the planet for some other people.

Look this isn't about numbers or polygamy or horny dudes who want more than one wife...it's about the kids dammit!  Won't somebody think of the kids?!?

When Kody Brown aka Motherfucking P.I.M.P impregnated his fourth wife Robyn (the new, young hot one) go figure, the first thing I thought was 'Oh, how nice - a new bay-bee for the Browns' - thing is, the second thing I thought was 'STFU!  Another baby!'

You guys can do whatever the Hell you want in my opinion, but I just hope you can take care of this large flock of futuretherapygoers.  Financially and mentally...and I don't even particularly care for kids.

Image Via www.thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment