4.15.2011

LeAnn Rimes Donates to a Fan Via Twitter


Don't get your panties in a bunch - it's not as good as it sounds.

It all started on a cool spring day (possibly)...when LeAnn Rimes, trying her best to organize her shit while simultaneously trying to repair her image, suddenly and randomly Tweeted:

"Three solid hrs of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."

Well turns out she must read all her mentions because she had a straight up convo with some chick named Peggy Joyce and sent her some junk free swag.  Check it out:

PJ - "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."

LR - "DM me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it."

PJ - "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"

LR - "@pegjoyce It will be on it's way soon. I have a few pair of flip flops for the summer and tennis shoes in your size....hope it helps."

Oh barf!  So...public!  Ya know?  Like she was a GD saint for sending the chick some flip flops which by the way EFF YOU UP!  I mean, it's nice she gave away some of her junk to another less-flip-flop-having person in need and all but let's not act like this is what it isn't, ai'ight?  It's just PR, it always has been.

Image Via www.hollyscoop.com

2 comments:

  1. This chick needs to EAT SOMETHING! I think shes obsessed with being skinny becuz her husband is a cheater! LOL - great blog btw - good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this while googling an email address from this fan. IN her email she is asking me for work and at the end she is asking if I can donate a gift card because her son is sick.

    ReplyDelete