4.14.2011

J Lo is Most Beautiful Woman


Oh big shocker there!  I'm not even a dude and she gives me a boner...

So Jennifer Lopez eh People Magazine?  I get it.  She's got that sexy, smolderin' thing goin' on.  I may have gone with a Michelle Williams or a Sandra Bullock (who may I add is just a big old moneymakin' cover gal these days!  ChaChing!) but J. Lo is a good one and hey, I'm no fancy schmancy magazine editor.  Damn reality.

There is some sort of shabby excuse of an accompanying article in the People mag but I'll spare you that pain.  Gist of it was something like 'It's my job to be pretty' and 'I love my perfect twins with my rat face husband - I miss Ben...BENNNNN!'  Don't quote me on that shit though because I'm pretty sure I just made most of it up.  Whatevs - congrats on yet another awesome thing that you get because you were born with "It".  Ugh...It-having-bitch.

Image Via www.singersroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment