4.12.2011

Courtney Love Hocks Her Clothes on EBay


Ewww.  Courtney Love germs...

Miss Love has gone and put her shit on EBay for all to see and bid on in an attempt to - I don't know - make money?  Clean out her closet?  Get rid of evidence?  Who knows?  What I do know is that you can head on over to EBay and buy one of her scummy slip dresses for anywhere from $300-$900 bucks.

She has a grand total of 4 dresses up with only two of them saying they were worn by her - so best way to avoid the clap is to bid on ones that were only owned by her - note the distinction.

Either way - this could be quite profitable for Court, I hear she pissed away got jacked for all her Kurt Cobain money so she's probably just licking her wounds and trying to grow her bank account by selling off her old clothes.  Salvation-Army-Style!

Go on, girl!  Though I need your gross, old, probably-stained clothes like I need a new Hole album, I'm sure some might...one born every minute...right Courtney? 

Image Via www.cocoperez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment