4.19.2011

Anyone Else Sick of Basically Seeing Gaga's Vagina?


Because I sure am!

In yet another SCREAM for attention the rip-off artist singer has posed for NME (New Musical Express) Magazine in...wait for it...fucking nothing!  Well, to be fair she's not completely nekkid - she seems to be wearing some sort of mesh/leotard slutbag thing with 3 zippers on it to cover her tucked away disco stick...


It's so crazy the things she comes up with isn't it?  So original - so thought-provoking...bleh - yeah right.  This chick is a legend in her own little mind.

Here's some snippets from NME's interview with the conceited (and pretty crazy) 25-year-old:

On her Look:

"Let me tell you something. If you fucking rip my hairbow and my wig off my fucking head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will fucking make you cry.”

On Judas:

(While crying) "I feel like honestly that God sent me those lyrics and that melody. When you feel a message to give to the world and people are shooting arrows through it... there's no way for something that pure to be wrong."

On her Fans and Critics:

“If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can fuck off.”

On How Born This Way Rips Off Express Yourself :

"I'm a songwriter. I've written loads of music. Why would I try to put out a song and think I'm getting one over on everybody. That's retarded. What a completely ridiculous thing to even question me about. I will look you in your eyes and tell you that I am not dumb enough or moronic enough to think that you are dumb or moronic enough not to see that I would have stolen a melody. If you put the songs next to each other, side by side, the only similarities are the chord progression. It's the same one that's been in disco music for the last 50 years. Just because I'm the first fucking artist in 25 years to think of putting it on Top 40 radio, it doesn't mean I'm a plagiarist, it means I'm fucking smart. Sorry.”

On her Creativity:

"I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that ‘Edge of Glory’ is a pop masterpiece, when it’s all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I’ll hear them.  In John Lennon’s [1980] Playboy interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favorite songs, but Lennon couldn’t listen to them.”

Uh - What?  Is it just me or does she need to lay off the coke a bit?  I get that she thinks that it's where her creativity comes from (well, that and from her vagina lol) but come on, now!  This bitch doesn't even make sense anymore!   And what's with dropping the retard word?  Not cool, dude!  I'm a MAJOR asshole and I don't ever use it!

And why's she so pissy lately?  I feel like ever since she popped outta that piece of shit egg she's been kind of an asshole.  Like, more of an asshole than usual.  I think all the recent backlash toward Haus of Gaga is breaking the bitch.

Image Via www.cocoperez.com

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! Gold Star for this one!

    ReplyDelete