8.22.2012

Avril Lavigne is ENGAGED to Chad Kroeger


Avril Lavigne was dating Chad Kroeger?

Ha!  What a loser!!!!

Well, fuck just dating him, now Avril is going to become Mrs. Nickelback according to TMZ sister-site, TooFab...

Um...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wasn't this trick like JUST dating my boo Brody Jenner a hot minute ago?  Honestly, I didn't even really know that they broke up and I'm a borderline stalker, man!  (I prefer the term supafan BTW.)

Yesterday (which just happened to be mine AND Brody's birthday - DESTINY, YO!) her rep announced via People Magazine that the pop punk poser got engaged to the too-damn-old-for-her-if-you-ask-me warbler on August 8.  He popped the question with a pear-shaped, 14 karat ring.  This will be her second marriage before she's thirty and his first (shocker!)

Kind of a dick move to announce it on Brody's birthday though, eh?  DICK MOVE!

Kroeger told Hello! Mag - "I knew I was falling for her. It was incredibly powerful and something I'll never forget."  He also said he feels "like the luckiest person alive."

Avril told the mag, "He makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive."

Gimme a minute to roll my eyes back into my damn head.

Ugh!  I don't care how attentive he is...HE'S CHAD KROEGER! 

Thanks for not marrying Brody!

PS - Here's the rock for those of you into that...


Title Image Via www.justjared.com
Post Image Via www.toofab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment