4.02.2012

The Octomom Is on Welfare


Well, god bless America!

The one woman on the stupid planet who publicly SWORE that she would never go on public assistance has gone and done just that.  BAM!  Octowelfare!

TMZ reports that Suleman scored about $2000 a month from the service but is limited to only buying food with the money...she says she hopes she's only on assistance for one or two months but kids tend to want to eat each and every month so methinks she may be on it longer...

I have nothing against people who need a hand...who hasn't needed one?  But I'll be damned if I ain't gonna say I told you so...

Whatever.  As long as I don't have to see any more nekkid pics of her in my blog inbox I'm down.

So DOWN!

*quivers*

Image Via www.gossipcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment