4.13.2012

The Guy Who Wrote Showgirls Says Mad Mel Still Hates Jews...And Now John Lennon


Ugh!  Is there an off switch on this motherfucker???  He's so angry!  Why's he so angry???  Isn't his life all about bitches and money?  Biggie always said that's the best life...

So - though I'm totally down with people being able to say whatever the hell they want, I can't stand racist/cultural slams and homophobic slurs...insults like that are for people who call all their pasta spaghetti...they're for mouth breathers who can't think of anything better to say...dregs...

Anyways, Mel LOVES to make mouth breather comments like these and often gets taped doing so.  The latest jew-hating tapes come from none other than the guy who wrote the cinematic masterpiece known as Showgirls, Joe Eszterhas! BAM!  Jessie Spano banging Orson in a swimming pool!  I know you pictured it!

So good but sooo bad...

Apparently, Mel is back to living inside his cuckoo clock of hate and has just been a GD nightmare on production of their new movie about Judah Maccabee - who, from my understanding, is like the friggin' Justin Bieber of jews.  Showgirls guy says that during work Mad Mel constantly called jews "hebes", said the holocaust was mostly "a bunch of horseshit" and told him that John Lennon had a messiah complex and "deserved to be shot."

I didn't even know John Lennon was jewish lol.  Whatevs - Mel needs to slow his roll, man!  He's like one of those people who goes from site to site fighting with random people in the comment sections...he's free-wheeling with his hate - Me?  I like to save my mad up for when it's warranted - like when some BITCH cuts me off in traffic and even then I usually just throw some nasty side eye at them for a while and flip them off.

Anywho, the important thing here is that there are TAPES!!!  Mel Gibson tapes are the BEST tapes!  Remember when he was screaming his fool head off at that stupid woman he knocked up to give him a blow job???  What the fuck was that?!?  Recording devices have totally ruined Rigg's badass legacy...(I named my cat after that Lethal Weapon character, dammit!  Now I can't even look at him without feeling the jewish guilt!)      

But hey - at least he didn't call any women Sugartits - that's...something...

Image Via www.popeater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment