3.19.2012

Teen Mom Cancelled!


SONOFABITCH!

Not gonna lie, this makes me a little sad...

MTV has confirmed that they are cancelling the addictive and totally sick, Teen Mom.  Boo-urns!

Yes, cool girl Maci Bookout, jailbird Amber Portwood, used-to-be-step-siblings Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell and boobylicious Farrah Abraham will have to find employment elsewhere because MTV ain't gonna be payin' the bills anymore.

Well, supposedly Farrah, who BTW is TOTALLY mean to her parents, is getting a spin-off.  I'll believe it when I see it.  And just between you and me, I don't really want to see it all too badly...

I would watch a show with Maci and her badass!  

Oh but before any of you dudes start creamin' yourselves thinking that the reign of Teen Momness your woman has taken over the TV with (you know, the big TV that you most likely bought to watch sports on) is over - Teen Mom 2 and the upcoming Teen Mom 3 will still be on.

No more Butch though.  :(

Image Via www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment