3.24.2012

Kim Kardashian IS Charging that Crazy Chick Who Flour Bombed Her


Hold up a damn minute!

I thought that the flour bombing the other night (that just so happened to skyrocket press for her new perfume) reeked of Kartrashian fugazi, no?  The fact that she wasn't charging the chick who they hired to get people to pity Kim did it just further exacerbated my assumption.

But now she is charging her?

KRIS HUMPHRIES HELP ME!!!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!

Turns out that now that Kimmie the fur hag (for realz, yo!  I've seen her wearing like, eight different animals at once!  Who does that outside of Jersey?) has thought about it - I use the word thought loosely - she doesn't want the woman to get away with it.

You wanna know what I want?

I want my TV back, fur hag.

Image Via www.fashionbeautyglamour.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment