1.04.2012

Demi Moore Thinks She May Be Unlovable


Awwww!  That damn Ashton Kutcher done effed up her mind about her ability to be loved, yo!

Nah, prob not, but I bet the big public dump he took on her smarted a little...(and by little I mean a lot!)

The former actress recently told Harper's Bazaar
What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable. [I worry I'm] not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me.
I used to think that what scared me was the idea of being abandoned until someone said to me, 'Only children can be abandoned. Adults can't be abandoned because we have a choice. Children don’t have a choice.'

Um, ai'ight.  That's just a bunch of stupid BS insecurity - get thee to a good therapist and hug that shit out!

She'll be fine!  She's a smokin' hot cougar bazillionaire!  Ain't nothin' fundamentally wrong with that!

(She does seem like a bit of a handful though.  No lie.  Prob totally HIGH maintenance!)

Image Via www.eonline.com Via Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment