11.18.2011

Simon Cowell Makes Kid Cry on X Factor (But Don't Feel Bad The Kid Deserved It) VIDEO


I don't watch The X Factor (shows with singing = LAME) so I don't know if this kid is really all that but HE certainly seems to think he is...

His name is Astro, he's 15 and he's an MC from Brooklyn which I'll admit is pretty badass but kid's got an ego the size of Jay-Z already...and folks, that's how Chris Brown's are made...

But enough backstory - 

Astro and his huge ego took the stage in the bottom two last night and Astro's bruised ego was pissed!  It lashed out in a fury of punk ass attitude complete with folded angry man arms...But don't worry, Simon played daddy and schooled the kid about being disrespectful...

Check out the video:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Image Via www.screenrant.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited
    my blog thus i came to return the choose?.I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its ok to use some of your concepts!!

    Review my web site registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete