11.19.2011

Chris Brown Totally SUCKS at Tweeting


Chris Brown sucks at a few things if you ask me...

He sucks at controlling his temper, he sucks at treating women with respect and he also sucks at wearing bow ties.  It's the sucking at twitter that haunts him the most perhaps though because it's ALL out there and opinions are like assholes.

And as it turns out, there are a lot of assholes on twitter (and most them spend their time harassing Chris Brown.)

I don't like him, I think he's pretty much a disgusting piece of shit that should've had an umbrella shoved up his ass for what he did to Rihanna but I would never go to his twitter and give him shit about it.  Frankly, I think that's a dick move...since the attack 3 years ago though he has been takin' it up the ass on twitter from followers and non-followers about that horrible night.

So when yet another tweeter brought up the incident, kid snapped...again...on twitter...


(Editor's Note: Isn't that hilarious when he says his music increases the pregnancy rate?  I chuckled.)

He's since deleted all the tweets (and pretty much the whole damn account) and his handlers are saying he may quit the site.

Whatevs, if I were a celeb I wouldn't have a twitter!  Yeesh, may as well just bend over! 

Image Via www.dlisted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment