11.19.2011

Some Slutty Fashion Tips - Hosted By Courtney Stodden


Oh lawd!  This chick is still around?

Perezhilton posted the following list from Courtney Stodden (not sure where he got it because he never gives credit to his sources) about her "sexy" skanky look and how you can achieve it!

I personally take most of my fashion tips from 17-year-old married people who just finished high school!

1. A pink sundress is a must have! I personally love playing up the 'Barbie' look. When I throw on this baby doll, slip into some stiletto sandals & dazzle myself in some feminine accessories, I feel sweet & sassy!
Image Via www.perezhilton.com
 2. I love wearing a tight tank, ripped blue jeans, completed with a divine pair of high heels just about anywhere. I feel that this look can be suitable for any time of day - It exudes just the right amount of sex appeal, attitude and flair.
 3. When I wear this particular outfit, I feel a sense of relaxation & tranquility - There is nothing like saturating yourself in a very feminine set of soft sexy sweats for the day… (with a little bit of bling on them) …
Image Via www.blogzap2it.com
 4. I enjoyed flaunting my figure in Pamela Anderson's iconic Baywatch look. It's quite sexy - of course - but this look also radiates a certain unique quality that allows sportiness to play a major factor. I can appreciate that. This rendition was such an honor & a delight to remake. What a fun shoot!
Image Via www.popdust.com
 5. When I am feeling the need to take control of a spicy situation &/or be daringly dominant… I crack the whip in this vigorous police getup! There is no other feeling than putting yourself in a policewoman's shoes. Try it!
Image Via www.perezhilton.com
6. This specific outfit brings a certain special 'something' to the table for me - A hard rugged toughness - which I find extremely mysterious … it works great for a hot night out on the town. It's a statement.
Image Via www.perezhilton.com
What...an asshole.  And PS - that first shot is her in high school pre-marriage...no plastic surgery my ass!

Title Image Via www.usmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment