10.24.2011

Jessica Simpson Really Looks Knocked Up


Baby bump alert!!!  Baby bump alert!!! 

I try to stay away from this sort of nonsense because it's so stupid and assuming but this pic DOES seem a little more concrete than the usual flowing-dress-caught-in-an-unflattering-gust-of-wind bump pic.

The shot above was taken at JFK airport on Sunday.

I don't really give a shit either way.  Sure, I watched the Newlyweds and even got down with the odd JS tune when I was hammered and some dumb chick threw it on back in the day but she hasn't been relevant to me since.  I think she's a billionaire who makes clothes now???

Anyway, congrats if she is knocked up.  And Jess, if you don't want anyone knowing, you should break out those fucking ugly mom jeans and throw 'em back on.  Those stylish bastards should cover ANY bump you may have ;) 

Rock those bitches! 

Image Via www.splashnewsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment