10.31.2011

16 Foot Python Found in Everglades - Warning Graphic Pics


Holy Anaconda!  Where the hell is Ice Cube when you need him???

Ugh!  This picture is making me literally shiver with grossness (more than once).  I hate snakes!  When I was a kid my pops owned a resort at a place called Lookabout Bay and we used to chill in the vacant cabins when they weren't booked - there were goddamn snakes everywhere!!!  Never got over it, never freakin' will!

Anyways, enough about my stupid childhood - in the Florida Everglades they found this fucking behemoth of a snake and killed it.  Keep in mind this wasn't deep in the Everglades peeps.  Oh no, this mofo was creepin' and crawlin' around the shore!  The sucker even downed a 6 lb deer!

Here comes the grossness...



I'm only putting this pic up because, though gross, is quite interesting.  They have never caught a python so soon after it ingested a deer (or any large animal for that matter) so it speaks to how big a python's prey can be.

Gnarly!

Images Via www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment