9.10.2011

Why the Hell Would Kate Gosselin Buy an Audi?


This chick is unreal!

Don't get me wrong, Jon's a mayja doucher too but at least he lives in the real world, albeit not very successfully.

Anyway - Last week, Kate bought herself a new ride yo!  Ho bought an two-seater Audi!  LOL - whatta dumbass!  I expect she is going to either make her kids run alongside the car while she berates them or she's just over it and does not want to take them ANYWHERE anymore.  I'm surprised her big fat ego could even fit in the sucker.

Kate was recently canned by TLC and has been pretty public about being freaked out about the lack of  income but apparently she isn't freaked out that much - Audi's ain't cheap.

In my opinion this octoidiot has LOST IT!  I started watching the show again in the past two weeks because I'm a glutton for punishment of the cancellation and in my estimation she's gone nutso with a capital bitch!  Her babysitter (that sweetheart Ashley who has pretty much been on the show since the beginning) walked out of a road trip froom hell last week after Kate lost it over some fucking pizza and even her slave-boy bodyguard Steve (the only employee she's relatively nice to) seems to be getting sick of the nightmare mom. 

Time's gonna tell on this one, but I think it's safe to say Kate's on minute 14 and she better start thinking about what happens at 16.  College is expensive and teenage boys can eat their friggin' weight in food! 

Image Via www.celebritycarsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment