9.20.2011

New Simpsons Channel Coming?


Da-da-da-da-daaah-da-da-da-dadadadaaah!

I don't know if that came off like it was supposed to be The Simpson's theme song but it totally was...sorry if you don't get music.

Anyways, Fox has apparently been in meetings - based around how to make more moola off the famous cartoon family which is a little gross but whatevs - to create a strictly Simpson's channel where stoned teenagers folks could watch the uber-popular show 24-7.

Hmmm...Upon a few seconds of thought - I would watch that. 

YES!  I say go forth, Fox or News Corp or whoever!  I'm always looking for shit to watch during commercials or when I'm on vacay in insomnia-land and this sounds like the solution to my problem!  I'm ALL about 4 am Simpsons.  And actually, they should throw in some American Dad and Bob's Burgers - that shit is BOMB!  Ha, I like the alien Roger and the horny daughter Tina!  Too funny!

Image Via www.dvdboxsetasale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment