8.20.2011

Lindsay Lohan is Suing Pitbull


Is it just me or is LiLo getting all sue happy up in here???  In the last little while she's sued that cute little E-Trade baby for saying something to the effect of being a milkaholic named Lindsay, then it was Glee's turn when Goopy Gwyneth Paltrow said she was "crazy" and now it would appear Pitbull is up to litigious bat -

In his rap Give me Everything, Pitbull spits the rhyme, "Hustlers move aside, so I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin', I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

And THAT was apparently enough to send Lindsay and her rabid mother Dina into sue mode.  Um - I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that you can't sue someone for saying shit that's true.  It's not like dude even said anything bad - she's damn near broken the hinges on the doors at Lynwood going in and out of the damn jail.

Anyways, Lohan says, "...the lyrics, by virtue of its wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about the plaintiff are destined to do irreparable harm to the plaintiff."  She claims in the lawsuit she is "a professional actor of good repute and standing in the Screen Actors Guild, [and] is suing under the New York civil rights laws, which protects people from having their name exploited for commercial purposes" and also that the appearance of her "good name" (lol - okay?) in the rap, "causes [Lindsay] to be associated and identified in connection with defendants."

"Good rupute?"  Priceless!  Good luck with ALL that!  Just get a job, dude!  Suing people is NOT cute. 

PS - Please do not sue me - I am only a blogger with little to no money who likes to rip on celebs who do dumb shit.  I by no means am a candidate for a lawsuit due to my biting tongue and small readership.  Thank you.  PPS - you were totally badass in Georgia Rule, so it's not like I don't recognize your swagger, I (along with many) just wish you would quit fucking around. 

Image Via www.eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment