8.21.2011

Kim Kardashian Finally Got Married (Again)


Well, la-di-da!  The princess of reality TV is married...again. 

After about 6 months of dating non-Laker Kris Humphries, Kim K ran her famous badunkadunk down that aisle faster than you can say - I still LOVE Reggie!  This is her second marriage and his first.  (Her first marriage was in 2000 to music producer Damon Thomas and ended in divorce in 2004 - She was 19.)

Her pimp channel E reports that, "The bride wore a custom Vera Wang gown, while the groom looked spiffy in an Ermenegildo Zegna tuxedo with a white jacket and tie. Husband and wife exchanged Lorraine Schwartz wedding bands, the same designer behind Kim's 20.5-carat engagement ring.Spiffy?  Okay... 

And oh lawd!  I almost forgot about that huge ostentatious engagement ring!  I don't want to get all politico about it but yeesh!  People are starving all over the world - let's have a little perspective! 

Her sisters wore white as well a la Pippa and generally everything about the wedding was jacked from the REAL royal wedding in April.  Honey!  You are NO Kate Middleton! 

Though I'm not a huge Kim fan congrats are in order!  This chick REALLY wanted to get hitched!  I hope it lasts but word on the street (and by street I mean gossip sites) is that Kim won't even take a break for her honeymoon until summer 2012 - and I'm pretty sure that's not a good sign.  Good luck, buddy!  You're going to need it!   

And this is a little off-topic but is it just me or has Kris Jenner completely fucking LOST IT!?!  She's really starting to freak my ass out with her psychotic momager shit!

At least twitter will start to chill out with Kim K news...for now.   

Image Via www.usmagazine.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment