8.07.2011

Jessica Simpson Wears an Ugly Dress so She Must Be Preggers


Mom jeans anyone???

Jessica Simpson was out and about looking all sorts of maybe knocked up in some sort of sequined number and somehow this seems to be getting everyone's panties in a bunch. 

The dress doesn't do much for the blonde bombshell in terms of making her look thin or anything but let's calm the fuck down people, it's not like she's shopping for diapers while breast-feeding her mooch ass boyfriend.

And what's with picking on her about being knocked up?  Are we obsessed with the idea of a little J running around?  Do we feel sorry for her because her dopey sister beat her to the maternity ward?

I think we all may just have too much time on our hands - and yes, I do get that it's totally a douchey move to post this and then make fun of it - but I got nothin' here!  I need some more mad Mel tapes and Sperminator love children - I got no scandal!  NONE!

So cross your fingers and maybe I'll get lucky and Brad Pitt will dump Angelina Jolie for George Clooney or something...

God - that would be amazing for my hits!     

Image Via www.justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment