8.16.2011

Did Scientology Break Up J. Lo and Rat Face???


I think the bigger question is - J. Lo is a scientologist???  I didn't know that shit and I spend the better part of my day reading celebrity gossip!  Yeesh! 

Anywho, she apparently is all about L. Ron and Marc Anthony isn't, so when she said she wanted to have their little twins raised alongside the one we call Suri in the religion, Marc was all Hells to the no!

An inside source said, "Jennifer and Marc couldn't see eye-to-eye on the subject. She's always been more into the church than him. He wasn't a huge fan and it caused problems."  

Evidently, she wanted them in a scientology school and that broke the couple up...

But seriously...J. Lo is a scientologist?  I'm gonna go type that shit into that know-it-all bitch Wikipedia right now...

Okay I'm back - check this out:

"It was reported that Lopez and Marc Anthony were taking professional business meetings at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood, California, in late 2006. It was also rumored that Lopez and Anthony became Scientologists during that period with the help of Angelo Pagan, the husband of The King of Queens actress and Scientologist Leah Remini.[111] Just prior to those reports, Lopez said to NBC, "I'm not a Scientologist, I was raised Catholic. But it's funny the way people come at it. To me it's so strange. These are some of the best people I've ever met in my life." She added, "My dad has been a Scientologist for 20 years. He's the best man that I know in my life and so, it's weird to me that people want to paint it in a negative way."
 
Well shiz, now this post makes like, zero sense.  Whatever - it's a slow celeb news day anyway...stupid PerezHilton and his crappy reporting...

Image Via www.blog.starcam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment