8.16.2011

Brooke Hogan Says Her Perverted Dad Hulk Isn't a Pervert


Ah, remember the good old days when your dad could rub suntan lotion on your upper thighs, look at pictures of you nekkid and marry chicks who look identical to you and no one gave a fuck??? 

Yeah, neither do I!

Don't get me wrong, I looove me some Hulk Hogan.  I watched that magnificent bastard fight Andre the Giant and shit!  I was there for the whole Scary Sherri/Elizabeth debacle and yeah, I may have even squirted a tear or two when she unexpectedly died - and what? 

Yeah, we go waaay back, me and the Hulkster, but he's really starting to creep me out!

Brooke unveiled a new portrait for Peta the other day (you know that campaign where they get hot chicks to strip so they can fund their biz and keep throwing red paint on the Olsen twins?) and who was there but dear old dad - my childhood hero - Hulk Hogan.

Now I'm not saying dude has ill and VERY WRONG intentions about seeing some of his daughter's side boob from time to time but let's not pretend it's not a little bit grossmethefuckoutmuch here.  Let's not play that game, I got shit to do today.

Here's what Brookie Poo said to the "haterz" (lol - dumbass) on twitter:

"Im [sic] SO sick of people saying me and my dad are in some perverted relationship! Go home and do your own thing! Stop picking on me!" 

Well I am home, you big stupid head!  So there!

After giving us the finger on twitter I guess we're all supposed to leave her alone - so hey I'll play along...Brooke Hogan will never again be mentioned on this blog again - YOU'RE BANNED BITCH!  Booyah! 

Image Via www.hollywoodgrind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment