7.27.2011

Lady Gaga Mourns Amy Winehouse but Never Met Her


Another celebrity death, another opportunity for Lady Gaga to get press.

On Tuesday, Gag-me gave an interview to Nebraska’s 94.1 FM and opened up about how Amy Winehouse's death affected HER.
 
"I always felt kind of like an outsider — in pop music, and just from high school and I remember [Lady Starlight] looked over at me and said, ‘If she can do it, you can do it.'"  For those of you who don't know, Lady Starlight is the one who supposedly made Gaga what she is.  

"So I always felt like Amy had opened a door for girls like me who didn’t fit that exact real pop mold and [who were] real wholesome.  She was really special.  And she’s gonna be greatly missed."  Exsquise me?  WTF pop mold is she looking at?  Aside from Bieber et al. the pop mold seems pretty riddled with druggies and head-shavers to me.

Gaga said she never actually met Amy, but she remains heartbroken over the loss.  "No, I never got to meet her. I think sometimes we were in the same place, but gosh, I’m real devastated about it."

No secret this bitch rubs me the wrong way, but what is this all about???  She makes everything about her!  I give it a week before she's rockin' a beehive and singing about going to rehab.

No, no...NO! 

Image Via www.mtv.com

1 comment: