5.26.2011

Dog Raising Liger Cub In China! - Video


How effing cool is that?  

The little buggers were abandoned by their lion daddy and tiger mama and are now being raised and fed by a dog...can I get a collective awwww up in here?

But wait, it's not all sunny days and beer bongs though...sadly, two little siblings (probably also rad and superawesome) of the remaining liger cubs died after their mother ignored them!  Tiger bitch!  I better not run into that ho in the streets or it's on!  Fuck Charlie Sheen, I have Tiger Goddess Blood - hybrid shit!  I don't have any of that Vatican Warlock nonsense though...that would be craaazy!

But I digress...

They are gaining weight and should be all right (no thanks to that bitch of a mother - argh!) so everyone cross your fingers.  And mad respect to that pooch, eh?  Holla!  I am EXTREMELY pro-saving orphan ligers...like, the proiest you can be!  Check out the news video here.

Image Via www.gawker.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment