5.26.2011

Ryan Reynolds is Still Hurting From Divorce


Well, shoot boy!  Come on over and I'll make you feel better!

Details Magazine sat down with the hottest dude on the planet and he opened up a bit about his divorce from Scarlett Johansson, "Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it.  I'm not out of it yet. At all. But I sense that as I do come through it, there's optimism. How can there not be? I don't think I want to get married again, but you always reevaluate these things."

Bitch made him not want to get married ever again!  Anyone got this chick's address?  Because I feel an ass kicking coming on!

Ryan and ScarHo were only married two years and broke up last December.  She has moved on randomly to Sean Penn and he doesn't seem to be dating....yet.

Call me, Boo!  I'm taken but you're on my celeb freebie list so I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem.

Image Via www.munfitnessblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment