5.20.2011

Danielle Staub Not Going to Strip: I have Low Self Esteem!


Pfft!  No shit dude.

Days after signing a contract with Scores strip clubs to work the pole and declaring her new career in life was stripping, Danielle Staub has ripped that bitch up and come out with a whole lot of crazy instead!

Says the prostitution whore, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help! My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial. For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure.  Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time. I can no longer push it behind me."

Thanks People Magazine - real breaking news there!  She was paid $25,000 up front to strip for Scores in NYC - but the deal went South after she realized she had low self esteem?  Now, the hotspot is suing for $375K.  Ouch!

And what's with having the suicide hotline on her phone - I call bullshit!  She has two kids dammit!  Stop doing crazy shit and go take care of your girls!

Image Via www.tmz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment