4.26.2011

Vicki Gunvalson: The Real Housewives Had a Hand in Divorce


Well no shit, Sherlock!  Seems nowadays no marriage makes it out of a reality show alive...

It's a pretty well known fact that work-whore Vicki Gunvalson and her awesome husband Donn are getting a divorce, what's a little less known is why?

In a new interview with CNN, Gunvalson opened up a bit more about her marriage issues and what exactly happened to their less-than-perfect relationship:

"Six years ago when Donn and I started, we didn't have 90 percent of the problems that we have now and I truly believe it is the show.  [W]e had a good foundation. We really felt like we could battle it and the reality was I got too busy for him. My business in itself - I have 400 agents and 12 employees and I'm at the office a lot because I was trying to film TV in there and then he felt deflated… the center of my universe was not my husband.  I didn't have anything left for him and we grew distant. If I didn't have the show I would have had more time for him. That's the reality."

What a legend she is in her own little mind!  I used to like Vicki but her little foibles are not cute anymore - she's quickly becoming Queen asshole in asshole world and I don't think she even realizes it.

In the words of the great Bart Simpson, "You've changed, man.  You used to be cool." 

UPDATED:  On the season 7 reunion show, Vicki hollered out something like, "My husband cheated on me for 20 years!" when backed into a corner about her new shady ass love Brooks Ayers.  Yikes!  My bad.  I love Donn but that shit ain't cool!  Understanding a little more why she was so psychotic about her marriage...

Image Via www.thaindian.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment