4.14.2011

Leah Messer and Corey Simms are Getting Divorced


If these two can't make it how can any of us?!? 

I knew it though!  I was even screaming it at my TV while their damn wedding was goin' down on Teen Mom..."Don't do it!" I yelled, "For the love of God don't do it!"  Hmm - guess they didn't hear me and before I could get off a few more bouts of wisdom and opinion from my couch my boyfriend told me to STFU and stop yelling at the TV.

But anyways enough of my personal problems, In Touch reports that sadly the lovebirds known as Corey Simms and Leah Messer are no more.  Twins...ex-boyfriends named Robbie...flipper babies...they just couldn't make it!  No one would be able to navigate those tough relationship waters easily, or at the least without a good shrink.  And by the looks of that double wide trailer or whatever the fuck they live in - money's tight.

Apparently, there was mad drama!  The mouth breather hubby stole $19K from her bank account and "...did it without telling Leah, even though the money is mostly her earnings from MTV. When she found out, they had a vicious fight and she left him.”  The source said he took the money to buy a new truck (prob so he could drive his littleuns around but that's beside the point).   

The point is, he took her MTV money, y'all!  The fuck is that about?  The mag reports that was the final straw.

RIP Leah and Corey's marriage.  I hate to say it but I told you so!  When I yell something at my TV it's usually right!  It should be noted that Kailyn (that other twit from the show) tweeted "They are not getting divorced!" and I tend to believe anything that is written on Twitter so chalk this one up to maybe not.  Will update as the story develops and if I have nothing better to do later.

UPDATED 13/01/12:  It's true - she's with a guy named Jeremy Calvert - engaged and knocked up again.  (And maybe smoking while preggers but I don't really want to go there.)

UPDATED 26/01/12:  The episode on Tuesday showed the two fighting over whether to spend their coal-minin' money on a trailer or a truck...this may be where the original story came from about him stealing her MTV money to get a new ride.  Stay tuned...

UPDATED 11/02/12:  She cheated a week before her wedding with that idiot from 16 and Pregnant, Robbie.  Corey left her over the betrayal and on the show it had her filing for divorce to beat him to the punch.  She recently tweeted:





True.  Everyone makes mistakes.  But cheating with twins and a fiance at home is a pretty big one - I'm with Corey on this one - dealbreaker!  On another note, sadly her pregnancy with Calvert was not able to go full term.  She is no longer pregnant and someone else is handling her twitter account.

Image Via www.starcasm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment